Workers' Compensation Intensive Course
You're already an expert. It's time to reap the rewards. Become a Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation. Get the test prep course you need to pass the Certified Specialist Exam on October 22, 2019! CEB's course will make sure you both thoroughly understand the substantive law and get the test-taking skills you need to pass the exam—and elevate your career to the next level
Enrollment now open!
Early Bird Special—order before May 1 and pay only $2300!
(regular price: $2500)
The Workers' Compensation Intensive Course
Our state-of-the-art online learning portal allows you to see and keep track of lectures, study outlines, multiple choice and essay questions, the practice exam, OnLAW readings and On Demand programs. It also includes additional study resources, and a discussion board where you can meet and network with others taking the Specialization Exam. Model answers are provided for all practice multiple choice and essay questions, including the practice exam.
Our specialization courses are all-online and flexible enough to fit your schedule, no matter how busy you are. The live weekly webinar lectures are available On Demand within days after the webinar, so you can participate in the live version or watch the recorded version later.
Early Bird Special
Order before May 1, 2019 and pay only $2300
Owners of the OnLAW versions of CEB's California Workers' Damages Practice and California Workers' Compensation Practice save even more:
• When you own both the above OnLAW titles, you pay only $2200
• Combine that with our Early Bird Special and pay only $2000
For special pricing for owners of the above OnLAW titles, please call CEB Customer Service at 1-800-232-3444.
March 1 — Enrollment opens
June 12 — Weekly lectures begin
September 3 — Review session, self-paced mock exam available
October 22 — Exam
Our WCIC learning portal gives you access to:
• 12 live weekly lunchtime webinar lectures with study outlines geared to the topics covered on the Specialization Exam (up to 18 hours of MCLE and Specialization hours)
• Instructor-prepared study outlines every week
• Practice multiple choice and essay questions, with model answers
• Full practice exam, with model answers
• Focused weekly reading assignments from CEB's OnLAW library
• Access to programs from CEB's On Demand MCLE collection
And there's more: You'll enjoy access to all your course material for at least one month after the State Bar Specialization.