This handbook gives you the background, tools, and guidance you need in all major areas of California municipal law. Known as the definitive resource in its field, this work of over 300 municipal attorneys from the City Attorneys’ Department of the League of California Cities is published annually by CEB.
- Latest developments in marijuana regulation and land use practice
- New affordable housing laws and incentives
- Convenient, portable softbound format
- Full of expert practice tips, complete citations, and helpful references
- Thoroughly updated annually to keep you current