Surrogacy has quickly become a popular option for prospective parents. Understanding the requirements to create a surrogacy agreement, the key provisions in surrogacy contracts, and common complications of surrogacy arrangements has never been more important for family law attorneys. This program covers the biggest issues that come up in surrogacy and provide an introduction to drafting surrogacy contracts.
- Informal surrogacy arrangements
- Key components of an enforceable surrogacy contract
- Counseling clients on options
- Provisions that can be challenged
- Challenges enforcing surrogacy agreements
This is an advanced level program. Substantial family law experience is assumed.