Estate Planning Intensive Course
You're already an expert. It's time to reap the rewards. Become a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law. Get the test prep course you need to pass the Certified Specialist Exam on October 22, 2019!
Why is a specialization in Estate Planning valuable?
Becoming a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning can:
• Empower you to demand higher rates and improve referrals
• Signal practice credibility and authority to clients, peers, opposing counsel, and judges
• Fast-track career growth by improving estate planning expertise
Last chance to save!
Order by July 5 and pay only $2400!
(regular price: $2500)
If you are signed in and an owner of an Estate Planning OnLAW Library, price below reflects your additional $300 discount.
"This one is a lot more flexible for practitioners. For people who may not be able to take a week off from their practice, it's a great idea."
—Douglas Robin, Robin, Ferguson & Kempton, Menlo Park
Last chance to save! Order by July 5, 2019 and pay only $2400 (regular price: $2500).
Owners of CEB's Estate Planning OnLAW Library save even more:
• When you own the Estate Planning OnLAW Library, you pay only $2100
Special pricing will be reflected in your shopping cart.
The Estate Planning Intensive Course
Our state-of-the-art online learning portal allows you to see and keep track of lectures, study outlines, multiple choice and essay questions, the practice exam, OnLAW readings and On Demand programs. It also includes additional study resources, and a discussion board where you can meet and network with others taking the Specialization Exam. Model answers are provided for all practice multiple choice and essay questions, including the practice exam.
Our specialization courses are all-online and flexible enough to fit your schedule, no matter how busy you are.
• Full practice exam, with model answers
• Access to CEB’s entire CLE library—an incredible value
• 12 video lectures with study outlines geared to the topics covered on the Specialization Exam (up to 18 hours of MCLE and Specialization hours)
• Instructor-prepared study outlines every week
• Practice multiple choice and essay questions, with model answers
• Focused weekly reading assignments from CEB's OnLAW library (access included)
And there's more: You'll enjoy access to all your course material for at least one month after the State Bar Specialization Exam.
What You Will Learn:
CEB's Estate Planning Intensive Course offers thorough coverage of critical Estate Planning topics, including:
• PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY
• TAX PLANNING MATTERS, TAX PROCEDURE, AND TAX RETURNS
• ESTATE AND INCAPACITY PLANNING
• ADMINISTRATION PROCEDURES
• TRANSFER BY ADMINISTRATION OR OTHERWISE
For a complete outline, click on the "Course Outline" tab above.
May 1: You’ll get access to programs from CEB’s On Demand MCLE collection and OnLAW reading assignments that will help prepare you even before the course begins.
Week of July 8: Our online learning portal opens and the first four lectures, with study outlines, are immediately available as On Demand programs.
July 31: Sales of the Estate Planning Intensive Course end.
September 1: Our self-paced mock exam, with model answers is available. We'll also provide a review session later in the month.
October 22: You’ll be ready for the Specialization Exam!
Our Estate Planning Intensive Course faculty includes some of the top attorneys in the field, including Brian P. Tsu, David D. Little, and David J. Brillant, among many others.
For a complete list, click on the "Instructors" tab above.