Part of our Custody Issues series.
The legalization of medicinal marijuana and the potential for future legalization of recreational marijuana has left family law practitioners uncertain how use will be viewed by mental health professionals and judicial officers in the family law court. Attend our seminar to learn from a child custody evaluator how to anticipate custody issues related to the use of cannabis—medicinal and otherwise—and develop a strategy to deal with them.
- What is problematic from an evaluator’s perspective
- Signs that there is a problem that might affect custody
- Substance abuse assessments
- Orders for drug testing
- Parents working in the medicinal marijuana industry
- Judicial treatment of marijuana issues
This is an intermediate level program and assumes some experience with custody matters.