Try an OnLAW, or AccessLaw free trial!
To take advantage of our free trials, sign in at MyCEB Free Trials.
Get full access to OnLAW for 14 days with no strings attached. And if you were admitted to the California State Bar within the past five years, you qualify for an OnLAW free trial for one full year!
OnLAW includes CEB’s authoritative books and Action Guides, with new titles, updates, and forms as they are added. With OnLAW you'll:
- Get fast, accurate answers to current California legal questions—right on your desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- Focus your research with easily saved searches, bookmarks, and links to cited California cases and codes and U.S. Supreme Court cases
- Streamline drafting and filing with all the forms you need—easy to find and use
- Budget with confidence, with OnLAW’s predictable, affordable price
Please click the link to register for free trial : Activate OnLAW Free Trial
Get a free 7-day free trial to AccessLaw Online with no obligation.
Powerful and easy to use online, with natural language and Boolean search capabilities to optimize your research.
With AccessLaw Online you’ll get:
- California 2d, 3d, and 4th Series cases (including selected 1st Series cases)
- Citation research and checking capabilities
- Links to cited cases
- All 29 California codes, including rules of court and constitution
- Daily Opinion Service of California, 9th Circuit, and U.S. Supreme Court slip opinions, which include daily squib service with links to opinions within 24 hours of dissemination
- California legislation
Please click the link to register for free trial : Activate AccessLaw Free Trial